GCS translates the following:
- Mineral and Oil Exploration related documents
- Hearing/consultation related documents
- Technical texts or reports
- Marketing (PR) texts
- Correspondence – letters, e-mail, questionnaires
- Various publications
GCS’s price for translation is determined based on the following:
- Text type
- Speed of delivery
- Editing requirements
- Number of words or pages
In addition, the current freelance market prices in Greenland are used as guidelines for determining the translation price.
Following file formats are used by GCS:
- MS Office
- Open Office
- Other formats – please contact us
GCS is well aware of concepts such as confidentiality, privacy and secrecy.
GCS handles all information and documents securely and confidentially.
You can rest assured knowing that your information or documents will not be shown or disclosed to others.
GCS has so far the following references:
- CMACS Ltd.
- Anna-Sofie Hurup
- Det Grønlandske Hus Aalborg
- Naalakkersuisut – ASA
- Royal Arctic Line A/S – Kundeservice
- Word to word